Suitcase cleaning is a necessary activity for people and especially for those who travel on a regular basis. However, it has been observed that people usually ignore the cleaning requirements of suitcase, which can result in various problems. Over the course of time, all sorts of dust and dirt particles may start to accumulate inside the suitcase and since they would stay inside without getting out, the problem will continue to exacerbate. Similarly, various insects and pests may start to grow inside the suitcase, which can damage clothes and other items. They can also be a source of spreading health hazards due to which it is highly important to clean suitcase on a regular basis and especially before putting items in it.
Therefore, in this article, we will explain a suitcase cleaning process, which will enable people to clean their suitcase conveniently in a short period.
Cleaning the inside of a suitcase
It is highly important to clean different parts of suitcase interior and we recommend giving special focus to all the parts in order to achieve satisfactory results. Steps involved in the interior suitcase cleaning process are given as below:
- In the first step, remove all items present inside the suitcase in order to effectively perform the suitcase cleaning process.
- In case, liners of the suitcase are detachable then we recommend removing them so that it is convenient to clean all the parts separately.
- Now, with the help of a vacuum cleaner, clean all parts of the suitcase interior in order to remove dust and dirt particles. We recommend using a handheld vacuum cleaner that is capable of reaching the corners of the suitcase and removing dirt particles in hidden areas.
- Wash the liners or pockets of suitcase interior with the help of a cleaning agent. We recommend applying the cleaning agent with the help of a cleaning cloth so that better results can be achieved.
- In case there are stains or spots on any area of the suitcase then rub them gently with the help of the cleaning cloth.
- There may be insects present inside the suitcase that can be a source of severe problems. Therefore, we recommend making an inspection of all areas of the suitcase. In case insects are present then appropriate measures should be taken in order to remove them.
- In case the suitcase has an odor problem then we recommend cleaning it using baking soda.
- Similarly, it is also important to control the humidity level inside the suitcase for better protection of items as well as inhibiting the growth of harmful microbes. For more info visit website http://www.idahocarpetandrestoration.com.
Cleaning the exterior of a suitcase
It is also important to clean the exterior of a suitcase in order to restore its proper look. We recommend washing the exterior of the suitcase using a cleaning agent, which is suitable depending upon its material. In case there are stains or spillages present then we recommend using a cleaning cloth or a brush in order to carry out deep cleaning.